What is Redesign?
Redesign is the art of redecorating a space by editing and rearranging existing furniture and accessories to create a fresh look, improve traffic flow, and improve the use of the space. It may involve “borrowing” pieces from other rooms, painting or otherwise modifying a piece of furniture, or re-purposing pieces of furniture. Without spending a lot of money on new furnishings, StageRight can create a new look for your home.
Although Redesign is almost always a big part of staging occupied homes, those not planning to sell can benefit as well.
Who Needs Redesign?
- People trying to sell their home
- People who just bought a new home and aren’t sure how to make their things “fit”
- Newly combined households where there is more “stuff” than “space”
- Empty nesters with new found space
- Anyone who wants a new look for their home